Silvercar is the first hassle-free car rental service. They only offer Audi silver A4s (and now A5s) that you rent easily through a mobile app.
- Show that renting cars doesn’t have to be the hassle that is expected.
- No one likes car rental services; there are usually long lines, hidden fees, and unexpected problems.
- Silvercar fixes all these concerns by only offering one reasonably priced choice, the silver luxury Audi A4, which means there is one choice, and no chances.
CW: Brennen Cooke
Duolingo is a free language learning platform for 37 languages that includes an app and website interface.
Make language learning seem fun and enjoyable.
- People don’t think they have the resources to learn languages (time, money, accessibility).
- People think that language learning is boring.
- Duolingo is a fun, accessible way for anyone to learn a language.
AD/CW: Me & Sara Gomez
Brandless is a company that prides itself on being brandless. They provide simple generic products for only $3.
Show that Brandless is a simple one-stop shop for essential groceries.
Everyone wants easy access to cheap, organic groceries.
AD/CW: Me & Joanne Lee
Beyond Meat makes meat subsitutes that look and taste just like the real thing.
To get meat eaters to consider a non-meat alternative.
Meat eaters don’t pay attention to non-meat alternatives but would still be shocked to see a chicken eating a chicken.
AD/CW: Me & Lorena Reyes
Sonos makes wireless speakers that have many "smart" qualities which include connecting with wifi instead of bluetooth and the ability to connect multiple speakers.
A new edition of Monopoly that encourages players to cheat the system and get rewarded for it. If you thought regular monopoly could get intense, just wait for this chaos.
Show the target audience that if they already think monopoly is fun; Monopoly Cheater’s Edition will be double the fun.
The family’s who play Monopoly already get into trouble, imagine what would happen if you encourage them to cheat.
AD/CW: Me & Emily Ward
Inkbox provides realistic looking tattoos that only last two weeks.
Show consumers creativity doesn’t have to be permanent.
People have reservations about getting a permanent tattoo but want the opportunity to express themselves.
AD/CW: Me & Angela Dai